Tuesday, October 7, 2008

"Worship Matters" from Bob Kauflin

From Bob Kauflin, worship director with Sovereign Grace Ministries:

A while back I recorded four brief videos (3-4 minutes each) that serve as an introduction to the four sections of my book, Worship Matters, but can also be used as stand-alones. They deal with four areas:

The Leader (what do I love the most?)
The Task (what exactly is a worship leader trying to do?)
Healthy Tensions (what false dichotomies do we create in corporate worship?)
Right Relationships (how can I worship God in my relationships with my team, church, and pastor?)

I recently was surprised to find out that the October issue of Worship Leader magazine mentioned them as a resource for worship leaders, pastors, and ministry teams. Since I’ve never posted all of them in one place, I thought I’d put them here.

No comments: