Thursday, April 25, 2013

A Personal, Practical Statement of Faith


My Morning Statement of Faith

I believe that today:

1.  God is sovereignly directing my life as I yield myself to Him, and that He loves me unconditionally, and I love Him and put Him first in my life.

2.  Christ is my Lord and Master, and I seek to abide in Him and do His will immediately and exactly.

3.  The Holy Spirit is my friend, teacher and guide, Who will open and close doors today and fill me with Himself to make me an effective servant.

4.  I now commit my wife and family to the Lord, Who loves them as well as those others I love.  They too are in His sovereign care.

5.  I step out in bold faith and relax in the Lord, and enjoy this day given to me by Him.  I trust Him to use me today.

-- Ray Ortlund, Sr.

No comments: