Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Faithfulness for "Ordinary Pastors"

Without a doubt one of the most meaningful aspects, for me, of the Together for the Gospel (T4G) Conference was C.J. Mahaney's powerful, insightful, convicting message on 2 Tim. 4:1-5, reminding pastors to be faithful to the message, faithful to the ministry and faithful to the Savior.

Even those who aren't pastors can greatly benefit and learn from this excellent preaching on what pastoral ministry is truly all about (or what it SHOULD be all about).

1 comment:

EH said...

Amen,I agree this challenge was inspiring to me as I continue down the path of schooling to prepare for full time ministry. It was a healthy reminder of what the norm is or what the "ordinary pastor" looks like.
It was also encouraging to think of all of those who are ordinary men who have play such a vital role in my discipleship. Praise God for His faithfulness in our lives.